1 cup Blueberries
1/2 cup Raspberries
1/2 cup Strawberries
1 cup Milk
2 1/3 cup Wheat Flour
1/3 cup Honey
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease a muffin tin or line with paper cups.
2. In a large bowl mix milk, oil, honey, vanilla and egg.
3. In a second bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder, once well mixed add to wet mixture.
4. Once combined fold in fruit.
5. Fill prepared muffin tins about 1/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
Allow to cool on a wire rack and refrigerate.
I think the dogs only got three of these, they taste great with honey so it’s a recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone.