My boys loved these treats! They are easy to make and hard to mess up … just perfect for me.
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup oil
3 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup carob chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
3. Drop one rounded tablespoon at a time two inches apart on to your prepared baking mat.
4. Press three to four carob chips into the center of each drop and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Turn off oven and allow the biscuits to cool in oven until crisp and hard. Refrigerate in airtight container.