As easy as this recipe was it can be made with any fruit that’s safe for dogs. I used strawberries because that what I had on hand but 1 pureed cup of your dogs favorite fruit will work great.
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup Milk
1 cup pureed Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
3. Add vanilla, milk and strawberries to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are mixed.
4. Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high.
5. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
6. Place slices on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are as dry as you want them to be.
Cool and refrigerate.