This is a very rich recipe with a lot of bacon and cheese so feed sparingly and make sure your dog gets some exercise. :)
4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Milk
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl mix flour and baking powder. Once well mixed add the grated cheddar cheese and bacon pieces and mix until well combined.
3. In a second bowl beat eggs then whisk in milk and vegetable oil.
4. Pour wet mixture over flour mix and stir until well combined.
5. Fill greased or paper cup lined muffin tins about 1/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
6. Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving, refrigerate.