Now these Banana dog treats are sweet on top of sweet so feed sparingly and you dog will love them.
1 cup Carob Chips
1 cup Crushed Peanuts (or your topping of choice)
1. Peel the bananas and cut into bit sized pieces.
2. Place them on a wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place in freezer for an hour or more.
3. Melt you carob chips and a splash of milk in a double broiler until smooth and easy to stir.
4. Once fully melted spoon over the frozen bananas and sprinkle with peanuts or other topping.
5. Place in freezer for at least two more hours before serving.
I spooned the melted carob over the bananas, instead of dipping them, because carob has a tendency to get grainy, lumpy and hard to work with if too much water gets into to it. The ice from the frozen bananas can be just enough to cause you problems.