2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup milk
8 ounces cream cheese
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly brown.
6. Once cooled icing the top of the treats and refrigerate.
1. All cream cheese to soften and mix all ingredients until fluffy.
2. Use pastry bag and decorate biscuits with icing.