1 cup Chicken, cooked and shredded
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Chicken Broth
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Mix whole wheat flour and baking powder until well combined. Add shredded chicken, chicken broth and milk to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are mixed.
3. Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high.
4. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
6. Place slices on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are as dry as you want them to be.
Cool and refrigerate.