1 Lemon, juiced and zested
1 tablespoon Culinary Lavender
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix lemon juice, lemon zest, lavender, milk and egg until well combined.
3. Slowly add flour and knead until all ingredients are mixed.
4. Roll dough out on floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cookie cutter.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.