1/2 cup Molasses
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon and ginger and set aside.
3. Beat eggs then add molasses and vanilla extract. Once combined add to flour mix and knead until combined into dough.
4. Roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges brown.
Cool and refrigerate.