Okay, Okay I jumped the gun and started with the holiday foods .. I can’t help it! Once all the ham and pumpkin hits the shelves I can’t wait to get started. Hopefully the dogs will forgive me as they enjoy these honey ham treats.
1 1/2 cup Ham (cooked and shredded)
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Butter
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup Wheat Germ
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a bowl add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned at the edges.
Cool and refrigerate.
* I brushed the treats before baking with an egg wash for the shiny affect.