It’s back! Pumpkin is finally back in the stores and I stocked up like the world was coming to an end!
I’m working on some recipes for the holidays but there is no reason that your dog can’t enjoy some now.
Hopefully these Cranberry Pumpkin Treats will hold them until the holidays are in full swing.
1 (15 ounce can) Pumpkin Puree, approximately 1 1/2 cup
1/4 cup dried Cranberries
1 cup Powdered Milk
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with cookie cutter of your choice and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned at the edges.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen Paws.