pomegranate mint chicken dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1/2 Chicken Breast cooked and shredded
- 2 teaspoons dried Peppermint
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Wheat Germ
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick (of thinner if you can) and cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 35 to 40 bones.