1 (15 ounce can) Pumpkin Puree
1/3 cup Carob Chips
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl combine pumpkin puree and carob chips until well mixed then add vanilla extract, egg and cinnamon, stirring well after each addition. Once mixed add whole wheat flour a cup at a time until a dough is formed.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, you will see the carob chips start to melt.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.