parmesan mini-meatballs dog treat recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, hand mix all ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 1/2-inch meatballs. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet, with sides, and bake for 7 to 10 minutes until no longer pink in center and inserted thermometer reads 160 degrees fahrenheit.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen mini-meatballs.
1 pound ground turkey can be substituted for ground beef.