1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Carob Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
6 ounces (1 cup) Raspberries, pureed
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a mini-muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour, carob powder and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl mix raspberry puree, vegetable oil, honey and eggs.
4. Add wet raspberry mixture to flour mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Make 4 dozen mini-bites.