For the record I did not really serve these wheat-free carob drops to my dogs on carob sprinkled plates, they tripped me, snatched them from my hands and ran …
2 tablespoons Carob Powder
1/3 cup Milk
1 1/2 cup Rice Flour
8 ounces Cream Cheese
2 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
(optional rice flour)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls.
4. Place balls onto prepared baking sheet. Press a slight indention into center of each cookie.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are slightly cracked at the edges.
6. Cool completely before icing.
1. Allow the cream cheese to warm to room temperature then cream together with other ingredients until smooth. (if needed add additional rice flour to thicken icing)
2. Decorate cooled biscuits with icing.