italian bison dog treat recipe
- 16 ounces ground Bison cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsley
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen Bones