This cat treat recipe was part of my April Fools joke but it has been kitty tested and approved!
10 ounces Tuna in water (1 cup)*
2 tablespoons Catnip
1 Egg, slightly beaten
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful not to completely cut through.
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 13 minutes. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
* I made this recipe with canned chicken and a friend tested it with canned tuna, it worked perfectly both ways.