Turkey and cranberries are way to good to just have once a year and these biscuits will be sure to satisfy your doggys ‘turkey-tooth’.
cranberry turkey dog treat recipe
- 1 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 1 cup dried Cranberries
- 1 tablespoons Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen Rounds