Feed these cheese-filled bacon meatballs sparingly, there is such a thing as to much cheesy bacony goodness.
1 pound ground Beef
4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
2 to 3 sticks String Cheese, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut string cheese into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
3. In large bowl, mix ground beef, dried parsley and eggs until well combined.
4. Shape into small meatballs between 1 1/2-2 inches, enclosing a cube of cheese inside.
5. Place on foil lined baking sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until no longer pink in center and inserted thermometer reads 160 degrees fahrenheit.