1 cup Blueberries
1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenhight line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Allow butter to come to room temperature and in a large bowl combine the butter with the milk, eggs and lemon juice until well blended.
3. In another bowl mix the whole wheat flour and cinnamon then add to wet mix.
4. Once all ingredients are combined fold in blueberries until well mixed.
5. Drop the dough in 1 tablespoon mounds 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before serving and refrigerate.