My poor dogs have been with out treats for weeks, I’m just happy they decided not to take matters into their own hands and start eating the boys!
Hopefully these raspberry chicken biscuits will hold them over while I get working on some more recipes.
1 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
1 1/2 cup Raspberries
1/2 tablespoon Honey
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree raspberries, will make approximately a little more that 1/2 a cup of puree
2. In a large bowl mix raspberry puree with the other ingredients, stirring well.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen Mini-Hearts.