creamy chicken dog treat recipe
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Chicken
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevet bubbles.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen paws.