These creamy chicken dog biscuits seem to come together better of you hand knead them, they tend to be a little sticky.
8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup shredded Chicken
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1/4 cup Milk
1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevet bubbles.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen paws.