6 ounce can Tomato Paste*
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
5 ounce can Evaporated Milk
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevet bubbles.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen bones.
*Make sure that the only ingredient in your tomato paste is tomatoes. A lot of brands add garlic and other spices for taste so make sure to avoid those.