1 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup sugar-free Apple Sauce
2 cups Blackberries, pureed
1/4 cup Cornstarch
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen mini-hearts.