cranberry coconut drops dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flake Coconut
- 1 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 teaspoons Butter softened
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whole Oats
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 dozen drops.