I found these cute silicone cake molds over at Silicone Moulds. The Say It With Cake letters have tons of possiblites and even though the dogs can’t read they loved this peanut butter carob cake I made in them.
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 cup Carob Powder
3/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone cake pan or grease and flour a 9 inch round cake pan or one 9×9 inch pan.
2. In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking soda and carob powder then set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix egg, milk, peanut butter and butter.
4. Once well combined add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and stir until mixed.
5. Spoon cake batter into the cake pan.
6. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
I was super cheap and only bought one ‘O’ :)