1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Carob Powder
1/4 cup unsalted Peanuts, crushed
1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
3. Scoop out dough using a tablespoon and roll into balls.
4. Place balls onto prepared baking sheet and flatten.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cookies are slightly cracked at the edges.
6. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds