This recipe for bacon wrapped chicken make four servings but I think the dogs only got about half a serving .. some how the boys ended up with the rest. :)
2 Chicken breasts, cut in half
4 slices Bacon
4 ounces (8 tablespoons) Cream Cheese
4 tablespoons Butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Pound chicken breasts until they are approximatly 1/2 inches thick.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each chicken breasts and tops with 1 tablespoon of butter.
4. Wrap in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
5. Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes, juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
6. Remove toothpicks and slice to serve.