bacon carob brownies dog treat recipe
- 2 tablespoons Carob Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Bacon Grease
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl mix carob powder, baking powder and whole wheat flour until well combined. set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, bacon, milk and bacon grease. If you didn't end up with 3 tablespoons bacon grease you can make up the differance with vegitable oil.
- Add bacon mixture to flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.