2 tablespoons Carob Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
4 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
3/4 cup Milk
3 tablespoons Bacon Grease
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large bowl mix carob powder, baking powder and whole wheat flour until well combined. set aside.
3. In a medium bowl combine eggs, bacon, milk and bacon grease. If you didn’t end up with 3 tablespoons bacon grease you can make up the differance with vegitable oil.
4. Add bacon mixture to flour mixture and mix to combine.
5. Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
6. Cool and cut into squares.