carob pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1 15 ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons Carob Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs 1 additional for tops
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet. Using a fork poke holes in the tops of the biscuits to prevent then from puffing up and brush the tops with the additional beaten egg for shine.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen hearts.