Ingredients for a 16 ounce (1 pint) sized glass jar
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Oats
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Bacon Bits
Layer ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer. Seal with lid and decorate.
Recipe to attach:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix contents of jar with 1 cup water.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.