Since we have so many sensitive doggies we’re starting the new year with some wheat-free oatmeal pumpkin treats, yum!
2 cups Oatmeal
1 cup White Rice Flour
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 tablespoon Honey
1/4 cup Molasses
1 (15 ounce can) Pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly brown at the edges.
5. Allow to cool. Cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
6. Break into pieces, then refrigerate.