chicken biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cook and chopped
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir until well mixed. Add chicken, milk and cream cheese to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
- Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are as slightly brown at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.