It’s starting to get green again! If the air around you is still to cold hopefully these berry dog treats will give you a hint of the warm weather to come.
berry yogurt bites dog treat recipe
- 1 cup frozen Berries thawed and pureed
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 cups Yogurt Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda until well mixed
- Add pureed berries, oil and water to flour mixture. Combine and knead until dough is formed.
- Roll dough into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 20 to 25 minutes and allow to cool.
- Melt yogurt chip and dip bites to coat tops.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen bites.
I used a berry meadly mix that included strawberries, blueberries and raspberries but you can use what ever berries you and your pup likes.