It’s starting to get green again! If the air around you is still to cold hopefully these berry dog treats will give you a hint of the warm weather to come.
1 cup frozen Berries, thawed and pureed*
1 cup Water
1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
2 cups Yogurt Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda until well mixed
3. Add pureed berries, oil and water to flour mixture. Combine and knead until dough is formed.
4. Roll dough into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter.
5. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 20 to 25 minutes and allow to cool.
6. Melt yogurt chip and dip bites to coat tops.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen bites.
*I used a berry meadly mix that included strawberries, blueberries and raspberries but you can use what ever berries you and your pup likes.