“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened” Anatole France
2 cups frozen Strawberries, thawed and pureed
4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extranct
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
3 cups Carob Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients (excluding the carob chips) one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice. Use a fork poke holes in the tops of the biscuits to prevent then from puffing up.
4. Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Melt carob chip and dip squirrels to coat bottoms.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen squirrels.