2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, chilled and cubed
2 ripe Banana, mashed
1/4 cup Milk
1/2 cup shredded Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder until well combined.
3. Add cubed butter to flour mixture and stir until crumbly, add coconut.
4. Mix additional ingredients by hand.
5. Form into and two balls and flatten on prepared baking sheet to form a 1 inch thick round. Cut into wedges (I used a pizza cutter).
6. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen pieces.