“May your troubles be less,
And your blessing be more.
And nothing but happiness,
Come through your door.”
1 cup Plain Yogurt
2 to 3 Kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
6 Rawhide Sticks
1. Put yogurt and fruit into a blender or food processor and blend to desired consistency.
2. Pour fruit mixture into paper cups, filling each about 1/3 full.
3. Cover each cup with foil, then make a small slit in the middle of each foil cover.
4. Insert rawhide sticks into foil, then freeze cups until solid (about 5 hours).
5. Peel off paper cups and serve.
Yields 6 cups