Yogurt, mixed berries and chicken? It maybe a brilliant combination of flavors designed to tantalize your dogs palate or I just saw what I had in my fridge and made something with it .. you’ll never know. But your dogs palate will be tantalized!
yogurt berry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed Berries thawed
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, or thinner if you can. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen bones.