Bacon, Cheese, Beef .. Have I covered all of a dogs most loved food groups?
These bacon swiss burger dog biscuits are easy to make and will be sure to satisfy those doggy cravings.
bacon swiss burger dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cook and drained
- 3 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen bones