Goodies! The wonderful people with the OXO Blogger Outreach Program sent me two food scales, one for me to check out and one to share with you.
I’ve never been an exact baker, when you bake for dogs they tend to be forgiving when it comes to how your baking looks and tastes, so using a scale to keep my measurements exact didn’t really appeal to me.
What they forgot to mention that it makes everything so .. much .. EASIER!
Place a bowl on top of the scale and then zero it out. Add your flour, zero it out again and then add your next ingredient, no need use measuring cups .. easy, peasy.
It cuts down on dishes to wash and it looks cute sitting on the counter.
As an added bonus the reader pulls out so you can still read what it says when using it under large bowls.
Here are the official detail from the OXO site:
- Display pulls away from base to prevent shadowing from large plates or bowls
- Convenient indicator displays how much capacity is left on the Scale
- Zero function allows for zeroing Scale before adding additional ingredients
- Measures in 1/8-oz (imperial) and 1-g (metric) increments for greater accuracy
- Easy-to-read, large display numbers
- Platform can be removed and washed by hand only
- Thin profile allows for easy storage
- 2 AAA batteries included
Now I know you want one, you can’t honestly look me in the eye and say you don’t .. try it.
See, I knew you couldn’t .. so enter below and win one of your own. Woof!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received two food scales from OXO for free, one to review and one giveaway, as a part of the OXO Blogger Outreach program.