3 Chicken Breasts
2 cups Water
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon dried Parsley
2 tablespoon dried Spearmint
1. Combine water, lemon juice, parsley and spearmint in a bowl.
2. Clean the chicken breasts, then carefully slice them into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
3. Place chicken strips into the mint marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.