These chicken pops are easy to make and will help cool your dogs down during these long summer days.
2 Chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (or how ever much you have on hand)
2 cups Water
1 tablespoon dried Parsley
1. Divide your cooked and chopped chicken among the disposable cups, about 1/4 cup of chicken in each.
2. In a small bowl mix the water and dried parsley.
3. Divide the water mixture among the disposable cups, about 1/2 cup in each.
4. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
5. Run warm water around the mold to remove the popsicle.
Make 4 chicken pops.