Those big, red and juicy cherries are back in the stores and I’ve been gobbling them up by the handful. But what’s the fun of a yummy snack if you can’t share it with your pups!
cherry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Sweet Cherries pitted and chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen bones.