cheesy chicken scones dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Chicken cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick Butter, chilled and cut into cubes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder until well combined.
- Add cubed butter to flour mixture and stir until crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix by hand until well combined.
- Form into and four equal size balls and flatten on prepared baking sheet to form 1 inch thick rounds. Cut into wedges.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen scones.