1 cup Chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, chilled and cut into cubes
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder until well combined.
3. Add cubed butter to flour mixture and stir until crumbly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix by hand until well combined.
5. Form into and four equal size balls and flatten on prepared baking sheet to form 1 inch thick rounds. Cut into wedges.
6. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen scones.