Pee Wee enjoyed these apple carrot treats so much I almost didn’t have any left for pictures!
1 medium red Apple, grated
2 Carrots, grated
2 tablespoons Butter, melted
1 cup Soy Flour
1/4 cup Oats
1/4 cup milk, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix apple, carrots, butter, soy flour and oats until well combined.
3. Add milk one tablespoon at a time until the dough is workable, when you roll it into balls it holds together.
4. Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
While taking my photos a neighbor comes by to
be nosy socialise so I turn to talk to him. He starts laughing and tells me that Pee Wee emptied half the bowl the second I turned my back.