“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
turkey pup-cakes dog treat recipe
- 1 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 stick Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease a muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder then set aside.
- In a large bowl mix cooked ground turkey, cranberries, pumpkin puree, butter, milk and egg.
- Once well combined add the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon cupcake batter into muffin tin until 1/2 full, flatten to fill the cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 3 dozen pup-cakes
Top with a scoop of mashed potatoes and parsley for extra fanciness!