“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
1 pound ground Turkey, cooked and drained
1/4 cup dried Cranberries
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 stick Butter, softened
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease a muffin tin or line with paper cups.
2. In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour and baking powder then set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix cooked ground turkey, cranberries, pumpkin puree, butter, milk and egg.
4. Once well combined add the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
5. Spoon cupcake batter into muffin tin until 1/2 full, flatten to fill the cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen pup-cakes
Top with a scoop of mashed potatoes and parsley for extra fanciness!