If I list apple first in the name of the recipe does that make it seem healthier? No?
Haha well these treats may have a lot of tasty, tasty bacon in them but they are gluten-free, does that help?
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
3 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.