This is my first time using buckwheat flour and I was surprised at how easy it was to work with, and it made a nice hard treat.
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons Honey
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
4. Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds