strawberry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries approximately 3 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and pat onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick, this is a very sticky dough so you wont be able to use a rolling pin and its best to work in small sections. Cut with your cookie cutter of choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen squares.